06 September 2006

Website Usability Review and SEO Audit

*:-:¦:-·:*Website Usability Review and SEO Audit*:-:¦:-·:*

posted on Craigslist:

"Does your Website need attention? I'll audit your site first for Usability issues, and then for Search Engine Optimization. I'll examine your site's Information Architecture and coding. The product you will receive is a report with general advice and specific recommendations.

I charge $50/hour, minimum $100.00 per site. We can talk SEM in general terms. I'm building a portfolio of successfully transformed customer sites, so my rate is low right now. My audit is neutral, objective, and based on the most current info and established best practices. I take a very green, natural, thoughtful approach.

Why hire me? I am an experienced "bug magnet"! I have no agenda other than improving your Web presence. I'll review your meta tags, examine your copy, and be all over your navigation. If I cannot find anything to improve, I'll tell you that. I'm happy to share a sample report, so you can preview what you might expect.

Prelim evaluation and estimate provided."

The question is, is this a business model that could sustain me if I move to Oregon?
hummmm

No comments: