20 September 2006

LLUXE! - My new Etsy store for Spa therapy products

Circumstances permitting, I plan to sell my house and move to the Oregon coast. One of the legs supporting this move is my newly developed product line of handmade Lavender Luxury Spa Products for hot/cold therapy and aromatherapy. "LLUXE!"

I set up an Etsy shop: LLUXE! - Lavender Luxury Spa Therapy by IrisDragon

All made from sensuous silk-blend brocade fabrics in various weights.
Here is a Flickr set of product shots: LLUXE!

So far, I've given away many samples to friends, and they in turn have helped me make refinements and enhancements. I'm ready to sell the established line of products, if anyone wants to buy them. I started pricing them very low, almost at cost. I sold one on EBAY, but the profit margin was just one dollar. They are expensive to ship because the rice is heavy.

I have many fabrics and colors; many sewed and ready to fill to order. I purchased incredibly fragrant bulk lavender flowers from Watsonville. Is there a business model here? I'm pushing the price higher and higher. Looking for folks with disposable income and mega$$$ who enjoy luxury and appreciate unique, handmade, sensuous products. Where are you Oprah?
Stay tuned!

No comments: