11 September 2006

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

This post is about John Kricfalusi and the "happy happy joy joy" song from the "Ren & Stimpy" show. I sing it because my teen aged daughter is looking for a place to live. It is possible I may get my life back soon, if she succeeds in moving out. I will help her. Oh yes, I will gladly help her!

I love her but we are going in opposite directions. She and I do not make good house mates. Yahoo! off she goes! I will miss her but that will feel good. I will be so happy to see her when she comes to visit! That will feel good.

John has an excellent blog. I knew I loved Ren and Stimpy from the first time I saw the cartoon and literally ROFLOL'd. Partly because I was living with a neurotic chihuahua, who peed inside my stereo cabinet and bit me when I tried to save him from being eaten by large ferocious Real Dog.

(more about FrogHopper)

No comments: