10 August 2005

Free from RLG


What would you do if today was the first day of the rest of your life?



We made appointments to get our spines aligned by Dr. Deb, at 12:15. Plenty of time to sleep in and make coffee.

Then we further adjusted our attitudes with a late brunch at our new fav Original Pancake House. C had fresh seasonal berries with cream and powdered sugar and I had a latte and coconut waffle. We also shared hashbrowns with real pieces of potato. Yum!

Then we shopped for shoes, and pet supplies, and came home to nap. Tonight we will see a movie together. 'Crash' - review tomorrow.

It was a really nice mother/daughter day. I sang a little song as I walked the dog this morning, (tune) 'I'm Free!...free from RLG' For at least three weeks, maybe longer. First day of a long awaited vacation...I wanted it to be special.

The picture above is from my last vacation, last summer. The Oregon coast is my favorite place to be me.

What would you do if today was the first day of the rest of your life?

No comments: