04 August 2005

35th High School Reunion - ACS


Allegany Central High School
, Class of 1970.

Not going to the reunion but I think about home and family and friends every year, first weekend in August. Not sure how I will get by without the "Beef and Bird" this time.

* Allegany Central School Alumni Dinner Dance at the Robert H. Livingston Community Center. Cocktails will be served starting at 5:30 PM with dinner beginning at 6:30 PM. Dancing to follow from 9:00 PM until 12:00 Midnight. Reservation forms have been sent to all alumni.


* Alumni coming in town meet at various locations


Last time I made the scene my class met in the front room of "The Burton" an historic hotel/bar on Main Street. My classmates all knew me...took me some time to recognize their faces cause it is so long between visits home.

No comments: