13 August 2005

Count down...


I found a great new shrink. Dr Low. I got my farewell massage. I had a last super with my sweet baboo. And here is Amie, reclining on my pillow, showing off her new black leather medicine bag/tag holder that our very sweet neighbor gave us for the trip. It even has a lavender bead.

We are due at Rustic Resort in CO late afternoon on the 16th. Then who knows. The surprise party is in Cazenovia on the 26/27. We could go to Vermont first or Long Island. TBA.

Allegany will be the longest and last stop, looks like. Rick and Mary say we can crash at their house. We be Amie and me. C stays here with her two paid gigs. We will all miss each other but this is shaping up to be a monumental road trip and foray back in time to my childhood haunts.

Also checking out some new places in CO, but not Mt Rushmore! No dogs allowed at Mt. Rushmore. Those founding fathers must really pissed off about that new rule. Cripes!

No comments: