20 October 2005

Wifey

So what does wifey do? Always wondered what it would be like to be a wife. Now I get a taste. Kid works 10 hour day setting up new Petsmart store. I do a little cleaning, a little cooking, walk the dog, confer with the landscaper, take a nap, watch a movie. ("Sideways" - not worth reviewing)

Did not laze away on a chaise and eat bonbons. But did take the time to brush the dog's teeth and clean some things that don't get cleaned often. (like the incense burner). Yesterday, I spent 4+ hours on the phone with friends and financial counselors. None of that today. I have successfully sent out feelers for jobs and so far no serious responses. That is perfect since I still plan a trip up the coast; leaving next Tues.

Until then, while the kid works I will play wifey.

No comments: