06 October 2005

Hire me...please!

10/13 Distributed to friends, hairdresser, random folks I meet. Will I get a bite based just on these free* personal cards? Free if you don't mind waiting until Xmas to get them. Cost more if you want them sooner. Check out: VistaPrint. They have a cool site and very good quality products.

This is an experiment. They say (they?) that 85% to 95% of jobs get filled through networking. And those jobs are not advertised/posted anywhere, except internally.

Hire me please. But only if you are Apple, Yahoo or some other fun place to work. I work hard. I am creative, intelligent, and I don't even know what a box looks like. I want 6 figures.

PS:
resume-thanks@google.com
to me
More options Mar 23
We received your resume and would like to thank you for your interest in
Google. After carefully reviewing your experience and qualifications, we
have determined that we do not have a position available which is a strong
match at this time.

Thanks again for considering Google. We wish you well in your endeavors
and hope you might consider us again in the future.

Sincerely,
Google Staffing


(actually, no you did not get a resume from me...I sent you this. Seems Google Staffing has no sense of humor. oh well)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful. you should consider going in to business designing business cards and letterheads.
-lhj