22 December 2007

12/22/007 - I've been waiting

Waiting for a long long time. It looks like I've been waiting since this time in Sept. for something to happen. Waiting for a question to resolve itself. Now that it has, at least I think it has; I have more thinking to do before I act.

Meaning...what? I think it means I've got till the end of this year to catch up on my writing. For starters. This is what I sent for my holiday card:

Skipper and Pam dancing the Elf dance

I published two blog drafts that were languishing. bam...bam!

While cleaning my room, I found most of the typed output from what I wrote in New Orleans. It deserves to be written into a blog entry.

There is always more about Mary.

I could scan a bunch of the ephemera that I've kept to jog my memory of lives past. And write about that.

I have not been doing nothing exactly in the meantime. Honestly, I think I've discovered a niche that satisfies my needs on many levels and fits very well with my life. I will collect books.

See my LibraryThing which reflects all the books in my inventory. Some, I've sold on Amazon , half.com, and Alibris. Mainly, I just collect them.

It is the only thing I've hit upon that has a business model with potential for a real revenue stream. Unfortunately, there is no revenue stream associated with sleeping on the couch in the living room all day. I would be rich, rich, rich if there was.

No comments: