22 April 2007

04/22/007 - Eat a beet for EarthDay





















I will myself to become "she who eats beets first." Do chores around the house and then have some fun. Drag that sorry ass to the office.

As my neighbors replace their tacky kitchen cabinets, I collect their best cast-off doors and swap them for my worse doors.

(Now, back to the Tarot reading I gave myself for my birthday)

"Be of assistance to higher-ups if you desire greater influence on the world around you. This refers to social or circumstantial factors which could be affecting your life at this time, or an individual with power who can predict and control outcomes and is central to a situation. If you are not in this position yourself, your role may be to advise the person as long as you perceive that actions serve the common good.

Remember that the person who has "eaten her beets" swings the fate of the nation. You may be needed to provide some objectivity, you will enjoy a wonderful period of overcoming obstacles and hindrances with grace and ease. Despite appearances to the contrary, you will win big and you will help everyone else to be winners as well."