25 February 2007

02/25/007 - Best Oscars Show !
















I was sick for two weeks with a cough - that was draining. Goal for this past weekend was to sleep in and not talk, not cough. Time to think, and settle in to watch the Oscars from start to finish. Multi-tasking as usual. This year working on closing the books for '06 LTHA. And keeping a watchful eye on my sleeping sweet Baaboo, whose life has taken a tragic turn. I remember when I was 19 and my life was also altered by a tragic turn.

The show was great; Ellen was smashing! And the Oscar Website is not too shabby either.

I had heard about "seat fillers" a couple years ago but now I think it would be a hoot. I hear there is a process, just like the Red Carpet bleachers and SuperBowl tix. Know someone who knows someone...maybe next year or the year after that.

No comments: