21 January 2006

New desk is still cluttered

But it is mine. All my clutter. This is my new corner office. Three phones. Three soon to be four computers. Wireless home network. Klimt 2006 wall calendar. Wine glass (Merlot). TV news. 2005 taxes in one crate, 2006 taxes in another crate. MercuryWebSolutions in a crate.
COBRA, Unemployment insurance. CBEST practice test. Child Advocates. RLG is nowhere to be seen in this image...because 6AM to 11AM M-F, that is all they get. When I am in my home office I work for MercuryWebSolutions and take care of personal business.

Chat of course; lots of business and personal chat. Knitting; still have a half dozen crazy boas started. Gifts; not made yet, so not ready to be sent. Books; a line of books to read. Dog; sleeping or begging for a walk.

Tomorrow is an important anniversary. Sometimes I try to take the day off to contemplate what I've done with my life. Not as much as I might have but way more than I ever dreamed.

No comments: