23 June 2007

06/22/007 - In-N-Out Burger: Special Menu


My daughter introduced me to the INO Special menu a couple years ago in summer when we got addicted to Neapolitan Shakes. Vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry swirled in one cup.

Then recently I've been treating myself once a week to a double double with grilled onions. Really the perfect burger.

But...I am now on a low carb diet and I've trying to cut the carbs further and further back. I discovered my favorite burger can be ordered as a lettuce wrap..." Protein Style" with grilled onions. Messy but still so delicious and bun-less. Once each week, usually on Fri, I carefully consume one of these and I feel so good; it is a reward, and a tasty, tasty treat.

(My reward for walking by the table of donuts or bagels that appears once each week at the office.)

No comments: