19 September 2016

Politics...make me sick...

http://cqrollcall.com/statetrackers/graphic-different-priorities-in-red-and-blue-states/

Morning news - I gotta drop you again. I stopped watching the AM news 15 years ago after seeing the 9/11 plane crashing into the World Trade Center towers. Recently, I started watching HLN morning news but that is over now. First top news story highlighted every day...started with ___. Switched to the LA version because I hoped they would be less biased. Today I drop them too...after this tease "One week to go before the first debate between ___, and his opponent...." (fill in the blanks; I know you know) 

WTF media jerks..you have squashed my morning mellow for the last time. Might as well drink week-old decaf with soured milk, if I want my soul crushed before I get in my morning swim. So sick of throwing up a little in my mouth every morning. Thinking I should head south before that wall gets built. Or float north into the open arms of our other neighbor...before they make us pay for the wall they are planning to build starting November 5th. 


Yes I know we are slowing dying everyday since the day we were born, but it feels like I am being pushed along faster and faster. That light at the end of the tunnel is looking more like hell-fire...coming at me instead of waiting for me to come to it. Not what I expected and hoped for in my golden years.