23 September 2007

09/22/007 - Weekend lost again


Bits and pieces of the past three days flit about as I get ready to face Sunday night again. The weekend started off with a walk after work, on the levee with Skipper; down to Microsoft and back at the end of the day - it was breezy and fun.

Two new tattoos arrived Friday afternoon. Healing nicely now.

Then at home, I settled in for my date with Bill Maher. I was worried when his first new show of this season fell flat. But I still tune in and this past Friday was a delight. Great choice to have Janeane Garofalo. Her energy was excellent. I'm with Bill on Friday nights for two reasons. He is a self declared pot smoker as am I, and he calls himself a rationalist. I've never called myself a rationalist but maybe I might.

Two or three movies, Ghost Rider w/ Nick Cage; Freedom Writers, and the Black Dahlia.

Rain...OMG yes it rained on Saturday. Walked Skipper in the rain; she loved it. So did I. Then went to the Sunnyvale Farmer's Market in the rain. No prob; heirloom tomatoes like to be rained on. Just like in Seattle life goes on, and some days it rains.

Coffee at Starbucks on Sunday, almost ever Sunday at 9:15 AM. after church. No I didn't go to church but somebody did. somewhere.

Shopping at Lucky's in Fremont, at the corner of Mowry and Blacow. Nice wide aisles.

Last minute search for GoodSearch. Is it legit? It looks legit but I wonder. I want to hear what Yahoo says about GoodSearch.

No comments: