14 January 2007

1/14/007 - Can't get enough of that Colbert stuff!

I discovered you Stephen, during a stressful season. You came out of nowhere. I even learned to appreciate Jon Stewart as a warm up act. You exploded on the screen and I was left aching for more. Thing is, I hate suits. I think of you as a razor sharp version of PeeWee. Then it seems alright.

I'm sorry Bill. I still have the hots for you but ounce for ounce, the Colbert Report has what it takes to satisfy me in every way. At first I thought it might have been the fatty that accompanied the Cobert Report in April '06. But that fog cleared and lo, you are funnier and more addictive than at first glance. You surpass yourself so often, I can't wait to see what you will say or do next. You are surprising! That is so refreshing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God, I miss tv.