04 November 2005

Bill Maher


No god help for me; Bill's season is over with tonight's show. I sob. I sol. I blog my sorrow even as he defends the popularized pronunciation of his name over a classic Irish pronunciation. I may be dead by February. Bird flu don't ya know. Me and mine with no health insurance. Looking for free flu shots in my area. Regular flu. Wonder what folks do when they do not have health insurance. Maybe I will find out. Maybe not. I gamble. Advice? I've decided COBRA is too much $$$, if I must choose between making mortgage payments for 6 months or health insurance payments for 12 months. Regardless, I gotta have my HBO and SBC/DSL. I cannot work, nor play, nor greet the day... without coffee, satellite TV, and Email. And now no Bill till Feb. Might as well be dead.

No comments: